North Augusta Home for Sale
One of the Most peaceful cities in Georgia
Cute Ranch on cul-de-sac in sought after Lynnhurst neighborhood in North Augusta! 3 bedroom, 1 bath with hardwood flooring in living room dining and den. Carport with fenced backyard and newer roof in 2016! Easy to maintain home with vinyl siding and newer HVAC system. Extra large shed in back is powered and can be used for workshop, storage and more!
10 Tourist Spots in North Augusta
Fitness, Dining and More in North Augusta
- Brick Pond Park is a forty acre restored wetland and wildlife habitat located in the heart of the City of North Augusta along the Savannah River front. The park trails are easy and allow visitors to travel through shaded forested wetlands, along open sunny paths, or to comfortable seating to stop, relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the varied wildlife that live within or visits the park. The park is part of the North Augusta Greeneway Trail network where you can walk or bike along the Savannah River banks or travel through the hills and valleys across the City of North Augusta for over twelve miles. Brick Pond Park is a free public park open from dawn till dusk every day. Feeding wild animals at Brick Pond Park is against the law and is strictly enforced. Alligators are naturally present within the park so please closely supervise children at all times and dogs must be leashed and not allowed in the water. Parking is provided at the North Augusta Municipal Center, the North Augusta Greeneway Trail Entrance off Riverside Boulevard or within the Park at two designated parking areas off of Railroad Avenue.
- Much like the Augusta Canal trail on the south side, this is a walk thru the woods on the north side of the Savannah River. Well done, well used and clean.
- Mother Nature gave Mount Vintage the perfect setting for a golf course with dramatic topography, beautiful tree cover and sparkling streams. Golf Course Architect Tom Jackson designed the 27 holes to fit perfectly into this diverse topography. The result is a championship layout which is scenic, challenging and fun to play for all levels of golfers. Each of the three nines – the Chester Nine, the Vintage Nine and the Independent Nine – has distinguishing features and yet blend together to leave the golfer with vivid memories of beauty.
- If no event is being held there, It is a nice walk,Have a picnic there.There is a small park adjacent to it.Close your eyes enough,you can just about imagine what it must of been like during that era.
- If you’ve ever wanted to be reminded of a childhood that was rich in Signage,Coca Cola,Peanut Brittle and days of times gone by,visit Riverfront antique mall.From items ranging of the 1930’s up to the present,It’s almost like being in a time machine.There is also a great restaurant within it.Great home made burgers and fries and a great soft drink to wash it down is available in classic glass bottle of the 50’s.Everyone is sure to their bliss in this homage to all things yesterday!
- Very nice course, flat, nice fairways, challenging greens. Condition is very good. First few holes are a little bland, repetitive. Overall a nice golf course.
- This is a great place to exercise and for the children to play basketball. They have a lot of exercise and cardiovascular equipment. They have lockers and showers.
- Great place to enjoy a snoke, suds, and fellowship
- The course has a lot of interesting holes with a nice neighborhood surrounding the fairways. Green fees and carts are reasonable.
- Here you can find the most relaxing spa and massage!