Balloons are being inflated in preparation for New Year’s Eve at most part of Georgia, where they are offering variety of family friendly New Year’s Eve Party.
One of the biggest celebrations of the year events is being hosted by several local bars and event centers. The parties will have entertainment, bands and ball drop as party-goers say goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018. Because many people will hit the road after parties, officers will definitely be out in force. You might want to join one of the following New Year’s Countdown Parties and gatherings:
1. Ultimate New Years Eve Party
– GROWN N’ CLASSY New Years Eve Party!!! $25 Admission Only Tickets Complimentary Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages with Fish & Grits from 10:00 – 11:00 ONLY for the 1st 50 Guest. Join them at Maserati’s Event Center 548 Ellis Street Augusta, GA 30901
2. The Partridge Inn New Year’s Eve Party
– Ring in the New Year at the Partridge Inn, Curio Collection by Hilton located at The Partridge Inn 2110 Walton Way Augusta, GA 30904. Our New Year’s Eve Party will start at 10pm with a live band, party favors, and champagne toast at midnight. Our bar menu will be available for food purchases until midnight. Only $25 per person will get you in to all of the fun. See you there!
– Urban Suite Augusta is hosting the 1st Annual Platinum and Pearls New Year’s Eve Social and Brunch. Be ready to dance the night away to music especially tailored for grown folks to socialize and have a great time. Whatever type of music you move to, we’ll have it playing for you. On New Year’s Eve, join us at Julian Smith Casino where we’ll have music, dancing, hors d’oeurvres, and a champagne toast at midnight! We’ll keep the party going on New Year’s Day with brunch at The Boathouse! We’ll be offering mimosas, music, games, and Comedienne Paula G! See you all at Julian Smith Casino 2200 Broad Street Augusta, GA 30904
4. Wake & Shake: HappyNewYear!!
– Wake & Shake January2018. Come and join the party at Humanitree House 305 Eighth Street AUGUSTA, GA 30901, an Early Morning Dance Party. Start your new year off right!
Forget that aerobics class or morning run at the track. Blow off some steam after the graveyard shift. Jumpstart your day before going into the office. Just Dance. Sweat. And dance some more. Stay for the entire two hours or just get in a quick 30 minutes. Meet some really cool people in the process. Grab something from Humanitree House’s breakfast menu or get a quick juice shot or energy bar.
DJ Bizzo Beats laying down the soundtrack. Tix only $5 in advance. $10 day of event. You’re welcome.
5. New Year’s Eve Party!
– Come One, Come All, Let’s Have a Ball! Blue Moon Ballroom presents the first New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party! We are featuring the Soda City Dance Band, led by Amos Hoffman, Danny Boozer and Sam Edwards! Get ready to dance your shoes off to all your favorite tunes: Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, Rumba, Bolero, Cha Cha, Mambo, Samba, Swing & Shag!
Heavy hors d’oeuvres (including items for vegans), sweets, wine, beer, soft drinks and bottled water, and a midnight champagne toast are all included. (You can also b.y.o.b.). Door prizes will be given away throughout the night. Sponsorships available, ask for details. Package pricing is $50 for singles, $80 for couples, Table of 8 is $295. Let’s all celebrate 2018 with a bang!