1. The perfect spot for your spice rack is in your bathroom.
This Momma’s Gonna Snap proves that it’s a great size for storing nail polish, face wash, and other small tools.
2. A kitchen sponge can de-pill a sweater.
Just gently run a textured, scrubby one across the garment.
3. You should iron clothes when they’re slightly damp.
The moisture helps release wrinkles, so press your peskiest pieces right out of the dryer (or use the spray feature on your iron).
4. . You shouldn’t start an organizing project by buying bins and boxes.
Pros agree: You need to tackle the root of the problem (deciding which stuff to ditch, noting your routines, and facing your emotional decluttering demons) before you hit The Container Store.
5. A safety pin can fight static cling.
Affix one near your pant leg’s hem to stop this annoying wardrobe issue.
6. Get a “right away” bin for your laundry.
We asked bloggers for their best get-it-done laundry day tips, and we love that one recommended adding an extra basket to your routine. This way, you’ll never be stuck without a soccer uniform or ballet costume on the day your kid needs it.
7. You dishwasher can wash way more than dishes.
Like toys, hairbrushes, and light fixture glass globes, to name a few.
8. Adhesive hooks can help you hide cables.
This neat trick, which we spotted on Hi Sugarplum, means you can have your favorite electronics and a tidy living room, too.
9. Baking soda can clean basically everything.
Seriously, you should to stock up.
10. You need two doormats at your home’s entry.
Place one outside and one inside to create the double the opportunities to trap tracked-in dirt.